One Ton Bang Bang One Ton Bang Bang

Brilliant

Brilliant game, great fun and well made, 10/10.

glowmonkey responds:

Thanks for the "brilliant" review.

Ultimate Stick Tutorial Ultimate Stick Tutorial

Great Tutorial

This is really helpful and explains it very well, well done 9/10.

export-gold responds:

Thanks (:

a blob game a blob game

Good stuff

I have seen other games like this but it dosen't diminish the quality of it, the idea of levels is nice and it is well done. 8/10

Astronaut 1337 Astronaut 1337

Great

I have seen a few other games like it, but it was still one of the best, nice idea and can be quite addictive.

mooseisloose responds:

thanks =]

Ants!! Ants!!

Good work

I like this game and it has potential, the things it lacked were maybe some other sort of device to splat the ants with rather than just clicking, you could also make it a bit harder by having a respawn rate and you could have different levels.
Overall an enjoyable game, well done.

Mission in Drunken Mission in Drunken

Great game

This was overall an enjoyable game. Quite addictive. I particularly enjoyed the blur effect done from increasing drunkeness. However, I would suggest a wider variety of power-ups. Perhaps one that gives you bigger bottles?
Nonetheless, a very entertaining gamew.

SkyRockets 2007 SkyRockets 2007

Good work

There were lots of aspects about the game I enjoyed, this is a good piece of work you have put together here, clever idea and its been done well, keep it up.

Thing-Thing 3 Thing-Thing 3

What can i say

Amazing

redot2 redot2

Good stuff

Well done that's a good piece of work maybe improve the graphics and some other things and it might be great

Deluxe Pool Deluxe Pool

Great game

Great graphics great sound great idea and great game well done, please make more games like this